REPORT PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE GENERAL EU REGULATION 679/2016 ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION.
The newsletter is sent by email to those who explicitly request it, by filling out the form on this page and authorizing Halley Informatica S.r.l. to the processing of personal data.
The Data Controller is HALLEY INFORMATICA S.r.l., in the person of its legal representative, headquartered in Via Circonvallazione, 131 – 62024 Matelica (MC), tax code and VAT number 00384350435, email: email@example.com certified email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 0737.781162.
Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) that you may contact for the exercise of your rights, as well as to receive any information relating to them and/or this Information:
- by writing to HALLEY INFORMATICA S.r.l, Via Circonvallazione, 131 – 62024 Matelica (MC), – Attn. Data Protection Officer;
- by sending an email to email@example.com – Attn. Data Protection Officer;
- by sending a certified email to firstname.lastname@example.org – Attn. Data Protection Officer
Type of data processed
The personal data being processed are common personal data provided voluntarily by the user.
Optional or mandatory data provision
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data by the user in the registration form on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of data provided by the sender, required for the provision of the requested service. Should the data subject not intend to provide the requested personal data, it would not be possible to send the newsletter.
The personal data provided by the data subject are used with the sole purpose of sending the newsletter.
Processing related to the newsletter service takes place at the premises of the Data Controller.
Data communication and disclosure
Personal data will not be disclosed to external recipients, unless communication is required by binding orders of public and/or judicial authorities. The data will not be disseminated nor will it be transferred outside the European Union.
Data processing methods
The data collected are processed by computer tools. Appropriate security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or improper use and unauthorized access. The processing of data related to the newsletter service is managed exclusively by company staff.
Rights of data subjects
In relation to the processing described in this Report, as a data subject you can exercise the rights established by articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR under the conditions established by the GDPR, and, in particular, the right to:
- obtain confirmation that personal data concerning you is being processed and, in this case, obtain access to your personal data – including a copy thereof – and the communication, among others, of the following information: processing purposes, categories of personal data processed, recipients to whom these have been or will be communicated, data retention period, rights of the data subject (right of access – article 15 GDPR);
- obtain, without any undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the integration of incomplete personal data (right of rectification – article 16 GDPR);
- obtain, without any undue delay, the cancellation of personal data concerning you (right to cancel – article 17 GDPR);
- obtain the restriction of processing (right to restrict processing – article 18 GDPR);
- receive, in a structured format commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you, transmit it to another controller without impediments and, where technically feasible, obtain that your personal data are transmitted directly from the Company to another controller, in case the processing is based on consent and is performed by automated means (right to data portability – article 20 GDPR);
- oppose the processing of personal data concerning you, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue processing (right of opposition – article 21 GDPR);
- lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, 00186, Rome (RM).
To exercise your rights, revoke your consent or to receive further information regarding the aforementioned processing, you may contact the Data Controller by writing to email@example.com or the postal address at the headquarters of Halley Informatica S.r.l., Via Circonvallazione, 131 – 62024 Matelica (MC).
Your request will be processed in the shortest possible time and, in any case, under the terms indicated in the GDPR, that is, within a month, except in cases of particular complexity, so it may take up to 3 months. The Data Controller will in any case explain the reason for the wait to the user within a month of his or her request.
The outcome of the user’s request will be provided in writing or in electronic format.
We inform you that in case the Data Controller has doubts about the identity of the person submitting the request, he/she may request further information necessary to confirm the identity of the data subject.
The exercise of your rights as a data subject is free of charge pursuant to Article 12 of the GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, even due to their repetitive character, the Data Controller may charge a reasonable fee to cover the administrative costs incurred to manage your request, or decide not to meet your request.